Friday, September 18, 2009

My Door To The Nations Is Open!

I have been in Peru for 5 days now! It has been a great experience so far! For all who don´t know the second night I was here I experienced a tremor! All you do is run out of the house and wait for the earth to stop shaking....pretty awesome right? Then the next day i was woken up at 5 in the morning due to squatters on the mountain! They were trying to get land to live! I heard gunfire and rocks were being thrown and people were yelling in spanish! I was a little nervous because I didn´t know what was going on! I had my friend Rosita translate for me! Now everything is fine! The police made them leave! God works in mysterious ways! I was telling David Hodges (the family I am staying with) that God had it all planned out for them to have that property! See what he didn´t know was that congressmen and a mayor and the president has land near him and because of that they don´t want trouble! So God knew that on that property he would be safe! Then lateron that day we climb to the very top of the mountain and it was pretty awesome! It reminded me of how amazing and beautiful God is! He created the most beautiful things in the world!


Tomorrow Morning my dad leaves! Its a bittersweet moment! I have sad to see him leave but ready to grow more! I will start monday teaching! I am super excited to get started! God is going to stretch me and I am ready to be stretched like laffy taffy lol or a rubberband haha!!

Well I am sorry that it took so long for me to get on hear and write but internet access is limited! Continue to pray for me and Peru!

¡Jesus Dijo: Yo soy la camina, la verdad, y vive!

No comments:

Post a Comment